What Do I Need to Stock in an Emergency Survival Kit in Franklin?
Our local team in North Eugene and Northwest Lane County mitigates and restores storm damage for Franklin homes and commercial businesses every year. Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day, every day, and we typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call for help. Here are some tips from the American Red Cross on things to include in an emergency survival kit:
- Water: one gallon per person, per day (3-day supply for evacuation, 2-week supply for home)
- Food: non-perishable, easy-to-prepare items (3-day supply for evacuation, 2-week supply for home)
- Battery-powered or hand-crank radio (NOAA Weather Radio, if possible)
- Extra batteries
- Deluxe family first aid kit
- Medications (7-day supply) and medical items
- Multi-purpose tool
- Sanitation and personal hygiene items
- Copies of personal documents (medication list and pertinent medical information, proof of address, deed/lease to home, passports, birth certificates, insurance policies)
- Cell phone with chargers (similar item available in the Red Cross Store)
- Family and emergency contact information
- Extra cash
- Emergency blanket
- Maps of the area
When your Franklin home or commercial business experiences storm damage, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.